Sunday, October 7, 2007

3600


600 crosses
3000 small blue and pink flags

To commemorate the 3600(!) babies dying every day because of abortion.

I saw this scene yesterday while running on campus. My heart ached...
How can I so desperately long for a miscarried baby while others are making the CHOICE to end the lives of their precious children.

It just doesn't make sense.

Not one bit.

And I realize that there are special circumstances and situations...
Yet abortion is what it is.
And 3600 babies die every day.
God help us.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm glad that Notre Dame has this display...Sometimes it takes a visual reminder for us to appreciate the devastation caused by abortion. And when each one of these babies dies, so does a part of their parents, whether they know it or not...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers