Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Rumblings

B-mama here at 9:30pm with reports of contractions and a first in the round of more intense BH contractions. Could it be labor? Could MG be born on Father's Day or somewhere near it?? Who knows???, but we'll definitely keep you posted!

**Update 11:30pm: Heading to bed with a wide variety of contractions of varying intensity, duration, and frequency. No use losing sleep while we wait! I'll provide an update in the morning... Blessings and thanks so much for your prayers! :)

***Update 7:30am: As of this morning, I have nothing different to report. Contractions continued through the night to this morning, but never become painful enough. I think my uterus is practicing for the big event ;). I have a doc appt. later this morning, so we'll keep you abreast of the latest. Hopefully going to see this little lady soon! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All day I have been checking your blog becauze I felt like you were going to go into labor today! I hope this is it because I know you have waited so long for your little girl. Tom and I will say a prayer that everyone is healthy and safe tonight... Good Luck! Love,
Carol P.

laura said...

oooh, i've been checking in all weekend! thinking of you!!!!!

Jessica said...

Oooooh, I'm so excited! I feel slightly OCD because I have checked your blog like a maniac the past few days. The Alleys are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your precious baby girl!!!

Erin said...

Add the Groebers to the list of those checking in this morning! I know you can't wait to get some pink little outfits on that sweet little girl!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers