Friday, April 25, 2008

Hot Mama Wheels

You know you've reached a new level of mama status when you are privileged to drive a set of wheels like this:


You also know you've reached a new dimension of child transportation--shown here accommodating four young ones, all in car seats! There is hope for our rapidly-growing Gasperini-Ville after all!!
I almost can't believe the van is mine!? I'm beyond ecstatic and am close to goosebumps when I sit behind the wheel... Little perks for a little mama! :) lol. What's amazing, too, is our non-van-owning-but-with-growing-families friends, who have stopped to gaze at our new vehicle. We are all in van wonder, planning to own many sets of these wheels in the coming years! What used to be convertible-envy has now become mom-mobile-lust. lol!

Here are a couple additional shots from our trip to Amish country yesterday. While the town didn't necessarily feel "Amish", we so enjoyed the outing with dear friends and chance to drive the rolling pastures.
Hope this finds you gearing up for an awesome weekend! God bless and TGIF!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I remember the Mom-mobile of our childhood...the station wagon! My sister and I hated it and called it the "grocery go getter"! I wonder what M and T will nickname the minivan! Ha! Seriously...the room must be awesome and the convenience of getting everyone easily in and out refreshing.

Shannon said...

love those wheels Bethany! I bet you make the car look good!
looks like you had a fun day! prayers!

Jessica said...

Sweet ride, B!!! I've been wanting one too. Enjoy! That is so exciting.

B-Mama said...

I think Rachel mentioned this in a previous comment, but I agree that my ideal mama ride would be a Honda Odyssey! Can't wait to purchase one of those babies down the line... :)

Blair said...

Congrats on your mama wheels! I remember well that gleeful day 3 years ago when I earned that privilege. It is a privilege, that's for sure. We did get an Odyssey (a 99 one that is), and she has treated me well, except for that silly transmission...

Susan White said...

B
I remember the excitement of being able to fasten my little guy into his car seat and then walk to the front of the vehicle in inclement weather! It was so awesome. And it was all so recent...20 years ago now since mom-mobiles came into being and my little guy is 23.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers