Sunday, April 6, 2008

Go Daddy Go!

He made it!
GG officially ran a half marathon today!
WOO HOO!! :) Way to go, Love!!

The boys and I jogged over to campus this morning to cheer on GG and friends in the Holy Half Marathon. I ran it last year, but was wonderfully sidelined due to my growing bump! :) GG did awesome and was always smiling and joking as he ran by. "Call 9-1-1!" and "I can see St. Peter at the pearly gates" were a few of his comments in passing. What a goof! Here are a few during race shots...The boys held a cute sign they colored earlier this morning, but were sad whenever Daddy passed because they wanted him to stay and play. M would burst into tears and cry, "I want my Daddy. Where's Daddy?" over and over again. Poor guy! Only my children! :) Here's a glimpse of the sadness... lol.

It was such fun to cheer on my sweetness to victory! He finished with flying colors, making us so proud... Congrats also to our dear friend, Leah (below with daughter, Molly Grace), and other law school friends who completed the race. May God bless all of your recoveries! I'm fully planning to have to pull GG out of bed tomorrow morning due to sore legs!

Hope you all have had fantastic weekends! From sunny, 65F IN to you, God bless!


2 comments:

Elso said...

Way to go GG! That's a long run. Eric wanted me to tell you "Nice Legs!" The boys were so funny crying. Spencer would probably do that too.

Elso said...

Don't click on the See Here from Kijar above. It is a virus attempt.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers