Friday, April 4, 2008

B-mama Meme

Here's a fun little get-to-know-you kind of thing, passed along by dear Shannon from over at "A Friend of Gianna"! Thanks Shannon!

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was heading into the end of my second semester freshman year at Princeton; my academic schedule included an Arthurian Literature Seminar and a studio Drawing class (two of my all-time fave classes of college!) After learning I had two femoral stress fractures in January of that year, I was nursing my leg back to health and beginning to run 3x/week again. I was much chubbier due to all the studying, non-exercising, and excessive college eating! I was also dating a guy, who ended up being less-than-perfect, though I would have argued at the time that he hung the moon. I soon began crushing on an amazing guy--GG! :)

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Workout—lifting and elliptical.
2. Playdate at 10am.
3. Talk to mortgage rep.
4. Re-list Craigslist ad.
5. Finish thawing chicken and make marinade—marinate chick by 4pm.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Adopt oodles of African and Asian babies (ala. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt! :).
2. Donate money to the Catholic Church.
3. Invest in my brother-in-law’s business venture(s).

Three of my bad habits:
1. Staying up too late.
2. Spending too much time on the computer! (usually causing #1)
3. Overestimating time/showing up late.

Five places I have lived:
1. Sylvania, OH
2. Princeton, NJ
3. Colorado Springs, CO (could have lived there forever!)

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. babysitter
2. flower planter/weeder/landscaper
3. lifeguard and swim coach
4. middle and high school teacher
5. mama!! (nothing could have prepared me for this job! :)


Now I tag Rachel, Carolina Girl, Amy, Jessica, and sw! Enjoy meme-ing girls!

1 comment:

sw said...

thanks b! i love these things--always a fun distraction =)

p.s. when i saw your 3 bad habits, i burst out laughing because they're by far my 3 worst habits and for the same reasons. i blame the internet!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers