Friday, April 24, 2009

T antics

Yesterday during quiet time and mom's new rest time,
I was approached by a visitor, bearing a gift.

T entered the room with a sheepish smile, a small item gripped in his paws.

T: Mommy, what is this? Mommy, what it this?...
B-mama: (rather groggily) I don't know, T, what do you have?

I peered over the side of the bed to see none other than a small piece of poop cupped in his tiny little hands. Even worse, he then accidentally dropped it under our bed, smiled, and ran out of the room. Gross!

How much I love that little boy! lol. TGIF!

3 comments:

orahoods said...

HA! That totally made me laugh out loud! With this nice weather, I'm learning to let my little guy get dirty--it's tough for me. I sure hope he doesn't make a special delivery like that someday! Hope you're getting your much needed (and deserved!) rest!

T. Armstrong said...

That just TOTALLY made me laugh! Hope you are getting the rest that you need! :)

B-Mama said...

pretty disgusting--I thought it had initially rolled under the bed and then found it between our bed frame and our mattress! Yuck! I promise, these things RARELY happen in our neck of the woods! We embrace diapers, I swear! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers