Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Agenda

A glimpse of our TGIF To-Do's includes 1) managing "kissing tonsil" T:
(Poor guy has come down with a severe case of tonsillitis with tonsils so swollen they're touching at the back of his throat! We'll update after our visit to the ENT on Monday!)

2) Tackling this maniacal mountain of you-know-what (Help!)

And 3) hoping to snag one of these! (No guarantees!)
The sunshine pouring through our windows, though, reminds me that we are still showered with ample blessings amidst laundry and the like. ;)

Hope this finds you well. God bless!

5 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Your laundry pile made me feel better...although mine is about twice that! :) Still in survival mode here! :)

Hope you have a nice sunshine filled weekend! :)

This Heavenly Life said...

I stared at your laundry pile for a minute thinking it looked kinda strange, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it came to me...there's no pink or purple in there.

Obviously, living with all boys gets rid of those colors pretty effectively. With all girls here besides daddy, our laundry piles are quite a bit more pinkish!

Glad you enjoyed your vacation!

Kerry said...

Your laundry pile is pretty big and pretty green and blue :) Our piles definitely have a lot of pink in them. No denying you do laundry for a house full of boys!

I hope T is feeling better, poor little guy. Prayers for a relaxing and feel better weekend.

orahoods said...

I'm sure that laundry pile was well worth all the fun memories made at the beach--I enjoyed your previous post. Great to see your family and hear about the fun:) Hope things are caught up and you're able to relax again!

B-Mama said...

As of Sunday night, I'm glad to report the pile of white, blue, and green laundry is no longer!! There is a new basket of freshly dried garments in its place, but we're ignoring that until tomorrow! :) You, gals, are so observant to notice our color differences. How I long for pink here occasionally! What I am NOT missing, though, is the preparation of Easter dresses. What a task!! Blessings!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers