Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Precious Life

I sadly write to say that our sweet baby is no longer with us.
But I rejoice in saying he is now a beautiful soul in heaven.

I miscarried this morning, but GG and I were gratefully able to meet our little one and together praise God for his precious life.

From here we plan to grieve, bury, and pray... a lot. We are so fortunate to be surrounded by such a warm, Catholic community here, who value each life to the fullest. Also, my parents are now here to love, hug, pray, and grandparent our wonderful boys.

And while so much of me just wants to cry, the rest of me feels so blessed to have known this child; to have joyfully carried him; to have provided him a place to begin and end his time here on earth.

Thank you for joining us in praising God for him!

Thank you for your continued prayers...

5 comments:

Jess said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all today. I'm sorry for your loss, and know God is taking care of your little one until you see him again one day.

Blair said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious baby. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. And I'm sure your little one in Heaven is also praying hard for your beautiful family. God bless you.

Shannon said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it. Please know that I am keeping you in my prayers. You are a beautiful family.

Cole said...

Bethany and Geoff,
I happened to check your blog as I was checking some of our other friends. I am sorry to hear that you miscarried. Know that I am praying for you and your family. I want to let you know that we are in a journey with our best friends in Nashville with the loss of their 8 day old child who had Trisomy 18. Our friends blog is conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com. Prayers are lifted up for you.

Anonymous said...

subjectivity twilight biotech deborah pursuance rider grous healthacre iicircuit bottom mcrc
lolikneri havaqatsu

Lilypie First Birthday tickers