Friday, September 14, 2007

Conversation in the car

M: Mommy, Dosh?

B-mama: Dash?

M: Daaash.

B-mama: I'm sorry, M, but I don't know what you're saying.

M: Jaash Groben CD.

B-mama: Oh, Josh Grobin! You want to listen to Josh Groban?

I have indoctrinated my son. He loves Josh Groban. And so do I. Can you blame him? The poor thing has been surrounded by his music since in the womb. So has Baby T. They both stop mid-play to listen to his glorious music. We are all in love with it; bordering on obsessed, I guess.

Josh Groban and 80's music. My children will start pre-school knowing the tune to "Video Killed The Radio Star." We jammed the other morning at breakfast to Pure 80's.

Does this count as brainwashing one's children? If so, I'm completely guilty.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Any music from the 80's is excellent. I personally have my cell phone ring tone set to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." I'm a huge 80's fan too!! Don't worry, Carlee Scott will be brainwashed too. :)

Papa said...

Really like the new masthead to Gasperini-Ville. I suppose it will change again once 4.2 arives. Still, it looks great.

OH m said...

Love that Jaash Wow, Uncle C., are you famous,too?

When does 4.2 become 4.3?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers