Friday, September 21, 2007

Nothing Like Prayers

So I'm back, once again asking for your petitions...

Not for the Army this time, but for a small, growing baby.
I am 11 weeks today and am experiencing some uterine achiness and light spotting.

Thankfully, my midwife has allayed alot of my fears and wants me to have a nice, relaxing weekend before seeing her on Monday, where I'll have my first exam and an ultrasound to boot! She wants to assure us that all is well with the little one. Praise God for her today. Her words were like salve to my worries.

And in the meantime, we'd love your prayers.
They are so very effective.
God bless you this Friday...

3 comments:

va mama said...

Our prayers are flowing. This family certianly knows the awesome power of petition and grace and gratitude. I second the encouragement to relax as much as you can this weekend.

scath88 said...

hey b-

you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. glad to hear you've a great midwife helping you along the way. i'll especially be thinking of you on monday!

-s

Liz G. said...

You're definitely in my prayers this weekend! The same thing happened with baby NoName (why does this stuff happen on the weekend, why why why?) at about the same time in pregnancy and I was so unnerved! (And, though I was spotting all weekend, nothing was wrong with the pregnancy at all.)

What a blessing to have a good responsive midwife (and a Monday morning ultrasound)!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers