Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lost and Hopefully Found

Lost:

*T's church shoe.  Only one.  We have the other and can't for the life of us find it's match.  He's going on three Sundays of having to wear sneakers.  St. Anthony!

*MG's beloved Nana, the pink elephant.  She has stashed it somewhere and we've been missing it for days.  Life is not good without Nana.

*the baby's well-being, with her temp. rising near 103F this evening.  Bummer baby :(.  Thankfully her spirits were still up though she was definitely more sensitive than usual.  Let's hope she can sleep (and mom and dad can too.)

*T's dinner, tossed in his bed on his pillow in flu-like fashion tonight (yikes!)  He is such a trooper and laid in the puddle of puke while I fussed getting everything around him stripped away, his yucky pillow last.  Off to the showers we went.  Let's hope he can sleep (and mom and dad can too.)

*my brain, as I sanitize and launder away my fears of what this means for the rest of us!!!!  I'm really hoping it doesn't hit me tonight as we had the most delicious dinner and I'd hate to revisit it later.  It was my friend, Catherine's, delicious sausage and peppers.  SO, so good.  I'd like to keep liking it!

Found:

*we did find this little sweetie today at her 8.5mos pics (don't ask--we somehow have done 8.5 month pics for all five kids so we're going with it!)  She was such a little angel at the shoot, giving gentle smiles and never causing a fuss.  That's about right with this one.  She's my Baby Angel.  I added the bow in her hair at the last minute--I know it looks like it was pasted on, but otherwise her pics look *just* like our T-bone's.  I wanted hers to be at least a little girly!
 photo 15923072_zps1596f128.jpg
 photo 15923070_zps8d4a7b5a.jpg
This is the pose we have of each of the kids.  One day we will get them all hung in our bedroom.  
 photo 15923074_zpsec7ea3bf.jpg  photo 15923079_zpsb928237c.jpg

We are mindful of all our blessings tonight.  And praying we find our peace and health by the morning!!
God bless,

5 comments:

Christy said...

Can't get over the pics. Oh so cute!!! My fingers are crossed that you will all stay healthy and that you all get some sleep tonight! xo

FL G said...

Sorry to hear of all the yuck in your house! Feel better tomorrow, T and G!!

Rachel said...

Praying that you all stay healthy! I feel the same way as soon as one of my kids throws up -- complete anxiety about if/when the rest of the family will follow!

Little G is just SO adorable I can hardly stand it! She seems like such a little sweetheart and blessing to all the Gs! Babies are the best!

XOXO

Va Mama said...

Sorry to hear that G is bearing a fever and that T was sick. May it all equalize today as Nana, the shoe, and good health re-emerge. I love the photos of beautiful little G-Baby.

Carolina Girl said...

I love that y'all have 8.5 mos photos. Perfectly perfect!

I hope you all are feeling better too!

Random: I recently met a fellow mom who looks exactly like you! She even has your mannerisms. And guess what her sweet baby girl's name is...Bethany!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers