Monday, November 14, 2011

My T-man

Playing BINGO today over lunch, T was the caller. It was getting down to the wire and I knew he and I each had one space to go.

T: Mom, I'm scared to call the next call.
Me: Why T? You might win!
T: That's why. I'm going to win, but I love you. (burying his head in my chest)

lol.
Gosh, I love this kid...

He's the one who would dribble the ball all the way down the field to an open goal and wait for a teammate to catch up so he could pass the ball and give someone else a shot.

He's the one who awoke the other morning at 5am, concerned about people without homes and wanting to give his $7 life worth to help them.

And though at this moment, he's refusing to give his brother the cream player in Pirate Plank, he has a heart of gold and we love him so dearly!!

2 comments:

OH G said...

Awww, T, we are hugging you right now! What a wonderful brother you are...now give up that cream player!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh, what a sweetheart!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers