Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Italia, baby!

Just finished the medical release form, childcare details, schedule specifics--it is amazing to me the amount of work necessary in order to leave one's children for any length of time!
I admit, I am replaceable. But not without a lot of explaining!
Now we're off to finalize packing...

I hope to check in at least once while we're gone. We're taking two cameras, so we should have plenty of pics to share.

We would love your prayers... thank you! My mama heart is going to need them so that I don't miss the kids too much while we're gone. I guess I should expect the angst--they are my life!! What goodness, though, to leave them in such loving, capable hands as our Mimi and Papa's.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Ciao,

1 comment:

OH M and D said...

Arrivederci and God Speed!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers