Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Humbled

This morning I am humbled...
by a knowledgeable kindergartner
who's mama doubted him this morning.

Feeling this big.

Thank goodness I'm not getting graded on this one!
Lord, bless me,



Update 10/7:
God is good. A little humility goes a long way. The short of the story was that yesterday before school M insisted (to the point of tears) that his homework (which he had already completed) wasn't due until Friday. GG and I thought that he should take it in just in case. M was adamant, so I quickly checked some old docs the teacher gave us about homework, finding nothing. Alas, we sent a crying M off to school with his work... Moments later I found info that homework wasn't due until Friday when they do homework circle. Poor M! I quickly emailed the teacher and told her to pass along how proud we were of our boy and his keeping track of assignments. She was so sweet about it and gave M a marble (to go toward the class jar). All's well that ends well. Love that little guy!! What a big kid he's becoming.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers