Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Golly Jeepers

Golly Jeepers, I've been neglecting you all over here.
My deepest apologies! :)

I could go on and on with excuses, but the bottom line is that I know you understand.
Thanks.
I know you know that I am a busy mama with a lot of demands.
I know you know when I'm absent from the computer it actually means good things. Really good things in our small little world.

Good things... like soccer playing (GO T!! First time out on the field, he gets the ball and dribbles it down to the goal to miss it by a hair! So proud, we were!!) And then more soccer fun later that day for older brother (complete with 5 goals--woot!) More importantly, fun was had by all... participant and spectator, alike. Gramz and Pappy (our weekend visitors) got a great show, thank goodness!

... like hugs and snuggles and kisses on smushy cheeks.


... like fun playtime with Pappy and crafting dinosaur bones with chisel from stone!


And even more good things, like fun times with old college friends in DC and a date night for GG and I. Woot Woot!! So fun!!
Good times, good times.
I promise to check in here more frequently... You can hold me to it!
God bless you!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

love the pics!!

underthefigtree said...

Ack! B'! Send me that pic'!!!:) I have to update one of my frames at home!:)

So proud of the boys!!!!:)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers