Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things Making Me Happy Today

This vaseful of cheer, saved from a wilting wildflower arrangement. Isn't it happy?

Silly, healthy faces on boys who went back to school today!

This great lamp GG found at HomeGoods over the weekend. Bad news: there was just one; we need two! :)

This sweet face, belonging to my nephew-dog, Jackson, who will be staying with us for the next two weeks. He is a dear.

This bag-o-goodies, delivered by our wonderful Mimi to perk a mama's lunch! Godsend. Thank you, Mims!

God bless you today!!

4 comments:

OH G and P said...

I love the way these simple pleasures are saving the day! Sending many virtual hugs...until the real ones on Friday! Can't wait!!

Christy said...

The little things are the best. I hope you are feeling a little better. I'll give you a call soon.

Shannon said...

I can't believe you were sick!! Yuck.
I hope you're feeling better, B. Rest up... I know your life is busy busy!

Adrianne said...

Flowers & Chick-fil-A make for the perfect pick-me-up, don't they!?! I hope you feel better soon...I'm feeling under the weather this week, too, and I know, it's no fun!

-Ad

Lilypie First Birthday tickers