Sunday, April 29, 2007

God Bless Blogging

On this beautiful Lord's Day, I am overwhelmed at the opportunity to grow spiritually and spur one another on (Heb. 10:24) through blogging! What a blessing others' words and blogs have been lately in my daily journey with Christ. I found special grace today reading a prayer shared by a woman I don't know, but can understand on a very personal level. How powerful!

Also, what a blessing this blog has been, providing me an outlet to share just about everything in our day-to-day! Thank you for taking the time to walk with us, offering love and encouragement.

And on top of all of that...
Perhaps this blog is making me more mentally sharp! Amidst the humdrum of Sesame Street, toddler talk, and baby cooing, I am constantly looking for ways to stay "with it". Lately I've found my conversations with adults to be more engaging and my diction much improved thanks to the daily blog writing. Who needs
brain food when there's blogging?!

Hugs and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers