Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Bunny Hop

Tonight before putting M to bed, I was trying to teach him how to jump (a 2-year-old skill, according to the books.) What an adorable effort! You should have seen the little fella romping around his room saying "hop, hop, hop," but having little success getting into the air (white boy, indeed.) He'll hopefully be my little hopping bunny just in time for Easter.

Papa will be glad to know he's having preliminary success catching a ball at a close distance. He closes his eyes and puts out his hands and if the ball happens to land in them, he's thrilled. I'm trying to get him to 'watch the ball into your hands' as my dad used to say. We're getting there, little by little.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable! Wish I could have seen M hopping along. Happy Easter!

Ryan Lobato said...

Ryan Patrick can't seem to get it either. I love watching him try, though!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers