Friday, January 27, 2012

The Week In Numbers

1500 (or so...) coughs and sniffles

375 pages read of Unbroken. The book was so good. I loved it too much and jeopardized my health even more staying up late to read it! But it was worth it.

252 tissues (or at least it feels like that many!) to wipe our aching noses

85 minutes of exercise--this is a pathetic weekly showing for me. I'm chalking it up to illness and overall survival. GG set out his workout clothes for a morning last week and they remain untouched in our bathroom. That's what kind of week we've had!

22 engaged couples registered for our Engaged Encounter weekend

16 prayer couples to be praying for those folks--thank you to anyone who stepped in and helped me by praying. They love it!

9 interviews accomplished between GG and me

8 talks written and completed by mid-week; we can officially run our conference this weekend!

4 doses of Sudafed--I swear I used it sparingly and had to hunt down the basic version which is "okay" for pregos.

4 children home on Wednesday--M was down with fever, so why not let everyone stay home?!

3 McDon.alds Caramel Frappes to win a sick mama over

2 tutoring students with exams now in the past! Hope they did well!!

= 4 adored children, who will have an amazing weekend with their grandparents and 2 excited, enthused parents, who can't wait to minister to the engaged couples in the name of our Lord!

God bless you for a wonderful weekend,

5 comments:

Queen B said...

Have a great weekend, B! I will pray for your ministry and for these couples as they prepare for marriage.

Carol said...

When can we sign up? You guys are doing great things and it must be refreshing to be around all that "new" love. Hope the sniffles are a thing of your past so you can really enjoy.

B-Mama said...

Thanks, girls! We had a FANTASTIC weekend--what a blessed, blessed time it was. The Holy Spirit was present and used GG and I. That's always an amazing feeling, to be God's tool. Very neat.

Carol, you'll want to look for Marriage Encounter in your area--similar idea, but for married folks. I hear great things about it. GG and I should check it out too! xoxo

Shannon said...

oh my goodness! you are seriously busy!!

hope you're able to rest at some point!

Teacher-Mom said...

Glad you made it through the rough week! Hope your weekend and the talks went well. We are not off to a good start in the Bradley house this week, but it can only get better from here on out, right?!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers