Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Success!

M had what seems to be a wonderful first day!
He liked his teacher, had fun on the playground, played games in gym class, learned classroom rules... (mind you, I procured all of this information by asking well over 20 questions! :)

His favorite part: "nap time" (lol) then later he said, "all the parts"

His clumsy moment: falling out of his chair on accident (thankfully the kids around him were nice and asked if he was okay)

His "oops" moment: breaking a classroom rule without knowing it was a rule--I tried to get more information out of him, but he couldn't remember the whole scenario (or so he says!) and it all sounded pretty innocent. For some reason, I have a feeling it had something to do with the classroom computers. Just a hunch! :) Like mother, like son.

Mom's oops moment: packing too much food in his lunch! Trust me, I heard about it and won't ever, ever do it again! How dare me! ;)

The cherry on top was a note from the teacher saying he had a great first day!
Yahoo!

4 comments:

The Ballee Girls said...

AWWW, the mom-moment of packing "too much" food is so bittersweet! Great Mama, B-Mama.

ashleigha said...

haha, love the too much food! I too did that the first day of school! I was so afraid he wouldnt have enough to eat:) glad he had such a great day

orahoods said...

Congratulations to you all on a successful first day! May it lead to countless others!

Teacher-Mom said...

Yeah M!! Glad you are off to a great start in kindergarten, although we had no doubts. What a big boy you are. I bet your momma loves hearing your stories when you get home from school.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers