Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Ugly, The Bad, The (Somewhat) Good

THE UGLY:
All of Gasperini-Ville (including our beloved Mimi and Papa) has been taken by a virulent stomach bug. Ugh! We are a pretty pathetic sight, all of us. :(

THE BAD:
T has been stricken since last Wed. J fell on Sunday. M yesterday. Papa, Mimi and me last night, followed by our GG early this morning. Did I mention we're pathetic?

THE (TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC) GOOD:
The two older boys have mastered vomiting in a basin, which makes everything just a little cleaner and more manageable. We're trying to look on the bright side here!! haha

My last meal was Chipotle. Why do I do this to myself? No more Burrito bowl for some time. I can barely type it it grosses me out so!!! Off to veg on the couch... Would love your prayers!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

oh B!!!!! :( :( Prayers for the whole fam'!!!!

Krissy said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon! I was overjoyed when B learned to predict it coming and make it to a container...so much easier!

Leah Moss said...

oh B, feel better soon! Mosses are praying!

We'd love to catch up and maybe even arrange a visit when you guys are feeling up for it. Your adorable Christmas card got us longing for a Gasperiniville fix!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh no!!! It is a sad day when the highlight is that M and T are vomiting in a basin. Although, now that I think about it, that really IS a highlight...making cleanup much easier.

Prayers that you all are feeling better SOON!!!!

And, giggling that you shared with us what you're last meal was. You're funny B...totally an open book! :) haha! miss you tons!

Kerry said...

B! I heard of a new trick for this, so next time... they say when the flu bug hits your home, for the ones who haven't gotten yet, start drinking purple 100% grape juice,like 3 8oz glasses a day. Apparently the ph of the grape juice causes the acidity in your stomach to change which kills the virus or doesn't allow it to thrive! So next time, when one of your kiddos comes down with it, get to drinking the grape juice, I have heard it works but have personally never had to use it...YET!

B-Mama said...

Kerry, this is brilliant! I need to write this down somewhere and not forget it when we need it most!!!! Thanks so much!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers