Monday, February 9, 2009

Ticking Time Bomb

I am sad to report that T, GG, and M have now all fallen victim to a random (and rather virulent) stomach bug in the last 48 hours.  

So the real question is, when am I going to start tossing my cookies?

As I type, I'm munching on a Chipotle burrito bowl.  If this is to be my last meal, why didn't I choose better?  I really like Chipotle!!   :)

Off to spray down a child's car seat...  Hope you're having a better start to your week!!!  
Please pray for us--especially that Baby J might be spared of this stomach virus!  Thank you!
God bless,

Update 8am 2/10: Ugh.  If a mama's going to get sick, better to have it happen after her cherubs are in bed!!  Thank you for your prayers--so far J is holding out and I'm praying the antibodies are prevalent in the mama's milk he drank this morning! :)  We are hanging in there.  The worst is over...  As you may guess, I will not be eating Chipotle for some time.  ;)  Cheers to a better Tuesday!!

5 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

I am feeling for you...I only had one kiddo with the pukies a couple weeks ago...praying very hard that you don't get it or baby J. Also praying for patience for you and good aim for the boys! :)

orahoods said...

My little nut is just getting over it! He didn't have the pukies but rather the poopies... I can't imagine having multiple loved ones to care for as they battle it! My prayers are with you all!

Kerry said...

Oh B...yuck! I really hope you and Baby J do not get it and that the rest of the clan is well very soon!

Carolina Girl said...

Oh, I had a bad feeling about that chipotle. Hope you're on the mend. Drink plenty of liquids!

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry to hear that you all had this! My family all had it as well, i had it the worst, so bad that my husband had to stay home from work! but thank God the baby (6 months old) never got it, and yes i do believe the nursing mommy antibodies did their job. God is so good in his work :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers