Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Many Faces of MG





And of course my favorite:

Our almost-one-year-old has been showing us quite the personality lately. She's also been pulling out some new skills and words. Just last night at dinner I asked her if she was all done and she looked at me and T (standing next to me) and said, "All Do" while doing the sign for all done. So fun! I love to watch her emerge, our little lady. She's still a sweet and happy baby, but able to stand up for herself, which is a godsend considering all of her brothers!

God bless you,

5 comments:

OH G and P said...

We love you, MG! You are such the little lady and we can't wait to tell you that in person!!

Christy said...

Seriously. She's too cute. And clearly very cooperative with the camera. LOVE her!

Carolina Girl said...

She's adorable, B! Her hair seems to be getting a little lighter too. Bit loves to stick out her tongue as well. Seriously, she is just beautiful! That yellow looks great on her too.

Teacher-Mom said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how big she's getting. Her big brown eyes just make you want to snuggle her.

The Keeper said...

Ah! I want to pinch those sweet cheeks!!! She is just so cute. And may I say that yellow becomes her. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers