Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Oh happy was the day when the first of six children was born to her smitten parents, Frank and Tina.
Oh happy was the day when that same baby had her first baby before Christmas on her birthday, brought to her in a small red stocking.

Oh happy was the day the earth was blessed to know these two wonderful people, my mother-in-law "Mimi" and my husband "GG"!  We are beyond fortunate to have them here with us...

I love you both dearly.
Happy Birthday!!  A big whoop whoop for GG's 30th!!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

That picture of GG in the stocking is the cutest!! I can't believe he is just turning 30... when did I get so old? Happy Birthday!

orahoods said...

Happy Birthdays all around! Not too long before B-Mama hits the big 3-0! Don't worry, I'm not far behind!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers