Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let It Snow!

Virginia Style! :)
Last night we headed to a local mall where they have a regular snowfall scheduled each night around the center Christmas tree... While snowmakers blasted, we enjoyed the simulated wintery scene! What lengths we endure to find white stuff "down south"! :) We were almost fooled and all enjoyed the festivity of the evening!





Cheers to the REAL snow most of you are experiencing around the country.  While I loved the 60 degree temps yesterday, there was much of me longing to be back in the wintery midwest!  How we miss our friends and family there--love you all!!

Hugs for a cozy pre-Christmas!!  God bless!

2 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Although the icy/snowy storm made traveling difficult, it was beyond beautiful to see the trees covered in ice...completely. The even came out for a bit today (like 15 minutes :)) and I was in total awe of God's beautiful work...the trees glistened...I even got all choked up about it...could be the prego hormones! ;)

Lib said...

I agree- the storm was beautiful and I can't complain when I got to have school off---the last day before break, too!! Yippeee!! I loved your pics- your family is as precious and beautiful as ever B. I miss you around here though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers