Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Good Sign

Me to M: 
"Alright, this is the last time.  You may only give the baby one more kiss."

With cheeks as scrumptious and kissable as this...
Can you blame him?  I'm having trouble holding back myself! :)

Sleeping report: Baby J is starting to give us a longer stretch (~5-6 hours), but unfortunately during the first sleeping stretch of the night (7-12am or 8-1:30am).  This means I rarely get to benefit from it.  When I do, I feel totally disoriented from going to bed so early!  Oh well!  He then sleeps 3-hour stretches for the rest of the night...  Ho hum!  He is officially 8-weeks-old today, so I just need to relax and let things happen.  :)  I should count my blessings that we're at least getting some sort of break. :)

That's the latest from Gasperini-Ville.  Hope your day has been blessed!  

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Gasperini's! Just thinking of you and checking to see how the baby is doing!! He is sooo adorable!! Just wanted to say Hi! and hope you all are having a great fall! (Your house is beautiful, too!). Take care and GO IRISH!! (Glad to see you're still faithful to "the cause"!) Love, The Kasers

Amy Seiffert said...

Love those cheeks!

Yes, let's talk art. The birds are still available. They are maybe 12in by 24 in or so......want 'em?

Elso said...

What sweet, scrunchy cheeks! I can't believe how big he is already! I hope the sleeping gets better soon. I know what a quest it can be.

Carolina Girl said...

8 weeks already? He's adorable. and those cheeks just don't stop! Love them!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers