Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Annapolis Frolics

In the midst of our babydom, GG and I stole away this past Saturday with our precious Baby J! Flying under the radar, we bid farewell to the older two boys (who enjoyed a *wonderful* 24 hours with Mimi and Papa!) and headed north for a wedding in Annapolis! I know, I know, we're a little crazy, but you only live once, right?! :)

What joy we had seeing some of our most precious Princeton friends and watching dear Annie (a former disciple gal of mine!) and Chad (another dear PU friend) tie the knot. Baby J was a wedding hit and enjoyed representing the Gasperini boys as the youngest wedding attender! Too fun... Here are some pics capturing the beautiful evening and Sunday Annapolis jaunt:

The happy couple
Our dear friend, Claire, ahhing over J.
B-mama and GG--sleep deprived, but still able to enjoy the evening!
The Incredi-Daddy, toting J in Annapolis
Sweet J in the sling--could life be any better?

GG and I also had such joy focusing on our littlest man. He is the sweetest and slept like a dream at the hotel! Hallelujah for zzz's. :)

Quick Baby J note: He is like T-baby with the infant noises he makes, often sounding like a bleating goat!! Tonight I took him shopping with me at Target and I swear some of the fellow shoppers thought I had a small goat in my cart! lol. :) *LOVE* this little guy! :)

Hope you are having a fantastic week! Thanks for being patient lately with my sporadic blogging!! Hugs and prayers... :)

5 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

Aren't daddies the best "baby-wearers"! Slings Rock!

You guys look GREAT.

Miss ya,

Amy

sw said...

i LOVE the sling! cutest invention ever =)

baby J is so precious. i love that he makes the bleating sound (jim's niece also bleated when she was a newborn)--so adorable!

B-Mama said...

Yes, Ryan, we reflected on how awesome your college town was! SO beautiful!! West Point doesn't hold a candle to Annapolis. You were a blessed cadet! :)

Leah Moss said...

I totally second Amy, you look awesome, what is your secret?!

Baby J is so darn cute too. We would love to get together with you Gasperinis when life has settled for you all.

Carolina Girl said...

Baby J is so sweet! Remember how I was so overwhelmed at first...now I'd give anything to have my little guy snuggle up with me. He's too busy for that newbie stuff now! :) G also made some crazy sounds, earning him the name "Mr. Squeakers". So glad you had a chance to focus on the little guy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers