Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gasperini-Ville's Joke of the Day

I couldn't help but crack up last night while reading "America's 10 Funniest Jokes" in Reader's Digest. (And yes, I realize this provides you with a second piece of evidence supporting my dorkiness! I'm okay with that--I've been reading the magazine since I was 10. Old habits die hard!! :)

Here's a good one:

A poodle and a collie are walking together when the poodle suddenly unloads on his friend, "My life is a mess," he says, "My owner is mean, my girlfriend ran away with a schnauzer, and I'm as jittery as a cat."
"Why don't you go see a psychiatrist?" suggests the collie.
"I can't," say the poodle, "I'm not allowed on the couch."

lol

(for another laugh, head over to Building Cathedrals...)

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers