Friday, March 30, 2007

Chin Up

I speak for both GG and myself in saying we are bummed, but determined to look to the future with positive attitudes! So much of this life is spent waiting for the next bad circumstance to occur... we DON'T want to live like that, so we're pressing on optimistically. God is showering us with peace and acceptance about the situation. We'll still continue to fight this, but have a general frame of mind that GG will be returning to the Army and our family moving on from our current location in May.

The news came in the form of a phone call yesterday. GG was able to reach the Staff Seargent from school. She gave him brief details and said the orders will be sent through the mail. Papa G has already FedExed documents for us to submit an appeal. We're not sure of the time window necessary to file the appeal, but will do it as soon as possible. They have 60 days to respond to the appeal, though GG and I agree they'll probably be sure to return it just in time for him to report on June 3rd!

Right now our plans include heading to our summer destination as planned (possibly after moving out of our house here), GG possibly spending 2 weeks at his firm internship (though he's going to petition the Army for 2 more months so that he can complete the entire time), and the boys and I enjoying time with family there and attempting to be with GG during training as much as possible. After GG deploys, the boys and I will take up residence with both sets of grandparents , spending QT with amazing, loving, wonderful family and friends.

Hear my prayer, O Lord. From the ends of the earthy I cry.
Your peace will lead me through, the Rock that is higher than I.

4 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

Bethany,

You are one of the strongest women I have ever met. Your strength and faith amaze me. I'm not sure I could come close to writing the words I've read on your blog today. Your wonderful Christian witness during all this truly inspires me. God Bless you and your family always.

Prayers constantly going up for your family.

- Amy

Anonymous said...

Some Scriptures I thought were appropriate:

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Take heart; you are being called to trust God.

Gen 12:1-4: God called Abram to leave everything he knew, and by obeying God he became Abraham.

Jonah 1:1-3: God called Jonah to leave everything he knew, and Jonah ran away.

Trust me - Abram's response was better. If you don't believe me, you haven't watched enough Veggie Tales.

-Ryan

B-Mama said...

Thanks awesome Lobatos! You guys are part of why we love the community here so much... We are relying on your frienship and support to help us stay positive. God bless YOU!

sex stories post sites said...

``Cut the crap, kid. He told me that when he thought Iwas ready he was going to bring one of his friends over and thatI was to service both of them at once.
interracial pregnancy stories
adult incest stories for free
adult baby stories
hot sex stories the neighbors wife
dirty sex stories
``Cut the crap, kid. He told me that when he thought Iwas ready he was going to bring one of his friends over and thatI was to service both of them at once.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers